The Pasadena CSC works on governmental advocacy and community education projects that:
- Foster the implementation of Complete Streets projects in the City of Pasadena.
- Reduce the number of pedestrian-vehicle and bicycle-automobile collisions that result in serious injury or death.
- Support the City's Guiding Principle #5 - "Pasadena will be a City where people can safely circulate without cars."
The group was founded as a result of the meeting on July 1, 2013, which was convened after a series of fatal collisions on our streets, as well as other pedestrian and bike safety issues. We normally send one email per month to announce upcoming meetings and activities.
- Downtown Pasadena Neighborhood Association
- Caltech Bike Lab
- Pasadena City College Bike Club
- LA County Bicycle Coalition (LACBC)
- Day One
- Pasadena Health Department
- Pasadena Dept of Transportation
- Pasadena Athletic Association
- Arroyo Seco Foundation
- ...and growing!
What is "Complete Streets"? Here's a slideshow:
* indicates required